C Dominique Gibson
Here goes it:

I sat in the chair waiting. Everyone was gone, only Julian and I left. I had never noticed how serene a hair salon or spa could be, once there were no gossiping women and men. Yet now, it was so quiet and peaceful, I almost needed a needle to drop to cut the silent calm. Julian came back smiling, he wrapped the apron around me to protect my clothing and ran his fingers through my hair. Normally, that action would have gone unnoticed, yet there was something particularly sensual about it.


"Li, thanks for doing this again. I know you should have been gone already but my meeting ran late." I said trying to fill the unsettling quiet of the salon.

"Its quite alright Mitchie," he said low and seductively almost like a caress to my skin. I was so preoccupied with the thought that I hadn't realized that he used my nickname, Mitchie. He normally called me Mitchella, the silly name my father gave me because he had no sons. "What shall we do today?" he asked looking at me in the mirror in front of us, the spotlights above it the only light in the building.

His gray gaze was predatory as he bent down and kissed me gently at the junction of my neck and back. Shivers ran down my spine as his soft lips lingered intimately, about three seconds too long before I felt the slightest brush of tongue. I swallowed hard as my body was lit afire, a raging fire.

"Um. Whatever you want," I replied breathlessly.

"Are you sure?" he asked. I nodded in response as he put his shears down grinning wickedly at me in the mirror, fangs glinting in the light.

©2009 C. Dominique Gibson
0 Responses

Post a Comment