C Dominique Gibson
So NanoWriMo had a little 200 word warm up exercise for November. So I decided to stretch my typing fingers and give it a go. Let me know what you think…







“Eight names, eight letters, eight days. Eight names, eight letters, eight days. Eight names, eight letters, eight days,” Camilla whispered to herself frantically.


“It’s not that serious Camilla, breathe. Eight days is more than enough time,” Brittany replied rubbing her “sister’s” hand. “We can do this. The Oracle has given us less time before.” she continued trying her best to sound confident but she knew better, eight girls in eight days was quite a feat.


“Why is this happening Camilla? What did you do to offend the Most High this time? Huh? Answer me!” Gabrielle shouted her finger two inches too close to Camilla’s face.


“I suggest you get your hands out of my face!” Camilla growled between clenched teeth. Her eyes flashed that eerie silver, the same silver that indicated she was close to changing, close to unleashing “Priah”. Gabrielle backed away slowly her palms in front of her as if it would protect her from the beast lurking inside Camilla. Camilla pounced moving too fast for Brittany and the others to intervene. “You will never address me in such a manner again little girl. I am Priah, the Ultimate without equal; I answer only to the Most High.”


©2009 - C. Dominique Gibson
0 Responses

Post a Comment